I’ve been taking advantage of the lull between recording projects for other people to work a bit on the next album Maya and I will eventually release. This past weekend, I started a new song, and we did the lead and background vocals for one I’ve been working on for some time. This is the first real vocal track we’ve done for this album, and Maya really nailed it. I also got a bass line from Mike Mallory for one of the songs we started a while back. Baby steps, but it’s something :-). I’m hoping we can get another vocal done this coming weekend. For the new song, I experimented with putting my guitar cabinet in my main room, instead of the isolation booth. The result sounded great, so I ‘ll probably do that some more. It makes the logistics of going between tracking electric guitars and vocals much easier.